Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System for Home (WD-G2P600-W)
- Regular price
- Price: $359.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $359.00 USD
- Unit price
Availability: 99 in stock
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days
This Deal Ends In:
Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System for Home
Standard system = Full Reverse Osmosis (RO) System including 2 standard filters.
With Extra Mineral option = Full Reverse Osmosis (RO) System including 2 standard filters + one additional "MNR" mineralization filter (installed within the water lines, between the system and the faucet).
- With Waterdrop’s improved water purification technology, the G2P600 RO system can meet the water needs of large families and even small businesses.
- Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filtration system adopts advanced composite filter technology. Uses the characteristics of various filter materials skillfully and combines them to achieve better filtration. The composite filter can intercept most harmful contaminants.
- As an upgraded filtration system, the G2 P600 RO system has a fast water flow rate of 600 GPD. Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup of waste water, saving 600% more water.
- This tankless design saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination.
- The advanced integrated electrical and water circuits reduce leakage.
- The lead-free faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
- First sediment PP membrane: Reduces rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- Premium activated carbon block: Reduces chlorine, organic matter, taste and odor, etc. Second sediment PP membrane: Reduces rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- 0.0001-micron high-precision reverse osmosis membrane: Reduces TDS, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc.
- Post activated carbon block: Reduces taste and odor and improves the taste of water.
- PET pleated membrane: Further filters out large particles.
- Sediment PP membrane + Activated carbon block
- Reduces sediment, rust, suspended solids, chlorine, taste and odor.
Filter Stage 2 (WD-G2P6MRO)
- Reverse osmosis membrane + Sediment PP membrane + Activated carbon block + PET pleated membrane
- Reduces TDS, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc., further filters out large particles and improves the taste of water.
Fine pore diameter
The RO membrane has a pore diameter of 0.0001 μm, which does not allow large molecules or ions to pass through. Therefore, it can reduces most of contaminants in water.
600 GPD fast water flow
This G2P600 RO system has a water flow rate of 0.42 gal/min, which is 12x more efficient than traditional reverse osmosis systems.
- Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup of waste water.
- Compared to traditional RO water purifiers with a water tank, the G2P600 reverse osmosis system saves 600% more water.
Smart filter life reminder
This under counter water filter system has filter life indicators, which will monitor the service life in real-time and notify you to replace the filters in advance.
Compared to traditional water purifiers, the G2P600 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System has automatic water shut-off valves and fewer connectors, which reduces the risk of water leakage.
This system’s noise does not exceed 55dB, which is a safe noise level for everyday life.
Natural activated carbon block
Made from Sri Lankan coconut shells, the activated carbon block efficiently removes taste and odor, thereby improving the taste of water.
Upgraded reverse osmosis system
With Waterdrop’s improved water purification technology, the G2P600 RO system can meet the water needs of large families and even small businesses.
This tankless under-sink water filtration system saves 70% of under-sink space and avoids recontamination, providing you with pure and crisp water.
- Please refer to the diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole).
- Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for Waterdrop RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
|Filter Type (Included with purchase)||Replace Every|
|WD-MNR35 (Included with "remineralization" version only)||12 Months|
|Item weight||20.94 pounds|
|Materials||1. System cover: BPA-free plastic
2. Faucet: metal
3. MRO filter: reverse osmosis membrane & sediment PP membrane & activated carbon block & PET pleated membrane
4. CF filter: sediment PP membrane & activated carbon block
|Power cord length||59 inches|
|Product dimensions||17.3×5.9×13.9 inches|
|Feed water pressure||14.5-87 psi / 0.1-0.6 Mpa|
|Indoor or outdoor use||Indoor use only|
|Components Included||System cover,brushed nickel faucet, feed water adapter, MRO filter, CF filter, PE tubing*3 ( 60" ), drain saddle, lock clip, teflon tape, main power cable ( 59" )|
|Usage conditions||Ice machines, Faucets, Aquariums, RVs, Well water
*If you use well water as the source, please ensure that the feed water is pre-filtered.
An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact us within 24 hours of purchase: We can cancel the order for you at no additional cost. The cancellation may take up to 3 days, thank you for your patience and understanding.
If the package is already shipped, we will issue a prepaid label and return your payment AFTER we have received the package from you. If you contact us after 24 hours of purchase: You need to bear the return fee if the package is already shipped (depends on our system, not the order status). The product has to be damage-free, packed in the packaging we sent to you, and with the original receipt of the purchase. We will return your payment AFTER we have received the package from you.
If you want to return the item, you need to bear the return fee yourself and pay 20% of the original order as a restocking fee. If you would like to return a product, please follow these guidelines: Reach out to email@example.com for a Return Authorization. No returns will be honored without a Return Authorization. The package needs to come back with the original receipt of the purchase. The product has to be in the packaging we sent in the first place. The product has to be damage-free (not applicable for defective products), damage on the product will void the refund.
We offer a 30-day return guarantee. Warranty will begin from the date the product is received. If a product grows defective during the warranty period due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we can accept a return, provide free repair service, or issue a new replacement.
If you received a damaged / incorrect item and you want to file a claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org together with your order information and a picture of the damaged / incorrect product. We are eager to help.
There are times when we may not have the product(s) that you choose in-stock or may face some issues with our inventory and quality check. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be intimated about it in advance so that you do not have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased via online payment, then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.
After receiving your request or your packages, it may take up 3-10 business days to refund your money.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know by contacting us and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Although the unit was bigger than I expected, it fit very well. We had a plumber install and he had no trouble!Water tastes great. No need to be buying all those plastic bottles anymore!
Replaced and older multi stage RO unit with this product. Installation was super easy and we now have much more space under Our sink without having the tank and the filters are a1000 times easier to replace. Water flow on the new unit is only slightly less than on the old unit with the tank. Just realize that this requires an electrical outlet under your sink for plugging in unit. I just used a three outlet expander and plugged this unit into the same outlet as the dishwasher.
First and foremost the water is great. I use it for partial water changes for aquarium as well as drinking for human consumption. My tap water is a mess. The RO water is clean, clean, clean. pH at 6.0 so have to address that for the fish but not for us. Coffee tastes great. Iced tea tastes great. Water tastes great.Install a breeze. While it had the adapter I was able to use, my plumbing is the smaller 1/4 thread at the water supply. Had to put the RO adapter in between two extensions that had the larger female ends. Works fine, just if didn't have the extra extension already woulda had some plumbing figuring to do....Only issue I had with installation is the base unit kept falling over. Doesn't when installed. Its not unstable. Its base is not designed to be sliding it all over the place. Which you have to do some when installing.Why not 5 stars? Flow rate. Its not fast. at the same time it is not slow either. Its not a trickle. But its not fast. At this juncture in term of the technology 600GPD with 2:1 ratio is probably as good as flow is gonna get with tank-less design. Its not like there's something wrong. If I want higher flow from faucet would have to use tank system, etc.Glad I bought it. Going to get filters now just to be sure I have them. I have a whole house filter prior to a softener so the water getting to the RO isn't full of stuff. Still will need to replace filters at some point and want to make sure I have them on hand.I could not recommend anything less than 600GPD for tank-less because of the flow rate at the faucet.
Love this system 100%. 30 minutes to install including drilling the hole in the sink. Did the initial 30 minute flush and everyone has been using it since. Taste is great. We were given an expensive coffee machine and where we live the water is hard so we did not want to use that in it. Have been filling 5 gallon jugs at the water stations for years but that was mostly for just drinking not coffee machine. This system stopped that. The water flow from the faucet is great. Faucet looks like a little brother to our faucet. Great system and would recommend to all..
I am an average DIY person and found this very easy to install. The main features I loved about this product were the space savings under the sink, the ease of installation, the speed at which great quality water is produced, and the very helpful customer service from the manufacturer I received prior to my purchase. The flavor was wonderful and I was able to reduce my TDS from 300 ppm to around 8 ppm. I would highly recommend getting the 600 gpd system over the 400 gpd system because the difference of around $50 will be worth it if you use it for anything other than drinking water (filling humidifiers, watering indoor plants, etc). I used it in an older humidifier and it actually helped to remove some of the hard water scale which had built up over time. I used to use a ZeroWater pitcher, but this is much more convenient and will save money over the long run.One thing to note is this is a tankless system, so that is where the majority of the space savings come from. It is also priced well in comparison to other RO systems.I would highly recommend this system if you are searching for an easy to install, space saving, and fast RO system.