FreshPoint 5-Stage Undercounter Reverse Osmosis System With Monitor GRO-575M
- Regular price
- Price: $756.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $756.00 USD
- Unit price
Availability: Only 4 in stock
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days
- This monitored system features an alert system that notifies you when the membrane is due for replacement.
- Relish the assurance that up to 98% of PFOA/PFOS "forever chemicals" will be reduced with this system.
- Certified by IAPMO R&T vs. NSF/ANSI 53 for the elimination of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS).
BENEFITS OF A DRINKING WATER FILTER
No need to buy expensive bottled water when you can get refreshing, high-quality water from home with the FreshPoint 5-Stage Under Counter Reverse Osmosis System. Features Diamond Flow & Green RO tech, less water waste & a clear conscience. Other features include:
- Comes ready to install with a dedicated air-gap faucet
- Air-gap faucet prevents ‘bad’ water from backing up into ‘good’ water if there is a clog in the drain
- Polishes water to give it a better taste
- Storage tank gives you ready-to-drink water on-demand
- High-efficiency membrane technology delivers up to 75 gallons per day
- Effortless click-in installation that saves you time
- Color-coded cartridges make filter change-outs simple and hassle-free
- Less water waste than other RO systems in the market
- Uses no harmful chemical additives to give you a higher quality of water
01 Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction
Tap water passes through Pentair’s patented Diamond Flow technology – a combination of two technologies in one: a carbon block designed to reduce taste and odors, and a poly spun shell wrapped around the carbon block to reduce sediment and help protect the life of the carbon block.
02 Contaminant and Impurities Reduction
Water then moves through the reverse osmosis membrane which reduces a broader range of contaminants and impurities found in your home water. The membrane separates the water containing contaminants and sends it down the drain while pushing the more pure water in to the next stage. Pentair’s patented Green RO (GRO) membrane reduces the amount of water waste compared to standard members in the market.
03 Twin Carbon Block Protection
Tap water passes through a set of twin carbon blocks with lead reduction media. This block reduces chlorine taste & odor, lead, cysts, atrazine, lindane and sediment.
04 Better Tasting Water
Water then passes through the final stage, a granular activated carbon (GAC) filter, which reduces remaining contaminants while “polishing” the water to give you better tasting water. This water is then stored in a 4.4 gallon storage tank that hold the water until you are ready for clearer, better tasting water.
Do I need to use a side faucet or can I connect directly to my current faucet?
The air-gap side faucet (included) must be used with the GRO-550 systems.
Can I hook the system up to my hot water line?
No, the cartridges are only designed for cold water filtration.
How do I know when to replace my cartridge?
Cartridges should be replaced every year (or 675 gallons) for pre/post filtration cartridges and every 18 months for the membrane. A couple of signs that a cartridge needs to be replaced are reduction in flow or chlorine smell/taste (for monitored systems, when light turns red while pushing the button on top of the system, it is time to change the membrane)
Am I able to connect my RO system to my ice maker in my fridge?
Yes, an additional water line can be run to the ice maker to give cleaner, clearer ice! See the manual for optional installation instructions
- Filter System with Cartridges
- Air Gap Side Faucet
- Storage Tank
- Installation Kit
- Owner’s Manual / Installation Guide
Recommended Installation: DIY + or Professional Installation
- Choose a mounting location suitable to support the full weight of the system when operating.
- Install vertically with the cartridge hanging down.
- System may be installed with cartridge flush to the baseboard if desired as the mechanical assist level pushes cartridges straight out.
- Replace pre/post filters every year
- Replace RO membrane every 18 months
- Place replacement cartridges in proper sequence utilizing color-coded shapes
- System designed with integrated check valves so cold water line does not need to be shut-off to perform cartridge change-outs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pelicans Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Limitations and Responsibilities:
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.