Brondell Swash DS725 Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
- Regular price
- Price: $379.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $379.00 USD
- Unit price
Availability: In Stock
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days
This Deal Ends In:
YOUR BATHROOM EXPERIENCE PERSONALIZED.
WHY YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH OUR TOILET SEAT
☑️CUSTOMIZE YOUR WASH: Features adjustable water temperature, adjustable water pressure and changeable nozzle position so you can get a shower-like cleansing exactly the way you want it.
☑️NIGHT-TIME NIGHT LIGHT: Designed with a soothing soft glow nightlight that guides you during midnight bathroom trips without waking you up!
☑️WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: No need to break your back trying to get to that hard-to-reach spot. Our remote control comes with a magnetic dock for easy access and gets things done with a press of a button.
☑️GENTLE CLOSING FEATURE: Ever felt guilty "banging" the car door when you close it? Yup, it's the exact same guilt with a toilet seat cover. This gentle closing seat prevents jarring sounds from disruptive
☑️OSCILLATING STAINLESS STEEL NOZZLE: At the push of a button, the durable stainless steel nozzle will move gently back and forth. You’ll get the most thorough clean possible, with minimal effort!
☑️DEODORIZER: Remove bathroom odors naturally at the touch of a button. This carbon block filter doesn't mask smells with fragrances, it simply cleans the air.
Turn your boring old toilet into an elegant porcelain throne, without paying a king’s ransom! The budget-friendly Swash DS725 bidet toilet seat is packed full of advanced features usually found only in higher-end models.
Enjoy a customized wash experience, heated seat, warm air dryer, and more, all at the push of a button on the intuitive wireless remote control. The DS725 installs quickly and easily on your existing toilet—no plumber needed. You’ll be washing instead of wiping in no time.
- Positionable stainless steel nozzle
- Adjustable water pressure & temperature
- Adjustable warm air dryer
- Nozzle oscillation and gentle massage pulse
- Retractable, self-cleaning nozzle
- One-touch auto mode
|Voltage / Frequency||120V / 60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||660W|
|Power Cord Length||3.8 feet|
|Remote Battery Type||AAA batteries (2)|
|Seat / Lid Weight Limit||275lbs / 178lbs|
|Seat Temperature||Adjustable (four levels) 95 F - 104 F|
|Water Temperature||Adjustable (four levels) 93.2 F - 104 F|
|Standard Wash||2 minutes|
|Dimensions||DS725-EW: 15.5” (W) x 20.87” (L) x 6.10” (H) DS725-RW: 15.5” (W) x 19.5” (L) x 6.10” (H)|
|Net Weight||DS725-EW: 9.7 lbs.
DS725-RW: 9.5 lbs
|Warranty||One (1) year limited warranty|
|Standard Installation Parts Included||7/8" plastic T-valve
Chrome 90 degree elbow bidet nose
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3-5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Due to the hygienic nature of Brondell products, we can only accept returns on seats and bidet products that are unopened, unused, and re-sellable. Returns will incur a 15% restocking and handling fee. Products that are not in new and re-sellable condition are subject to additional fees and/or non-credit for returned merchandise. Any returns must be shipped back and return shipping paid by customer within 30 days of original purchase.
We will not accept for credit any returns on seats or bidet products that have been opened and/or used in any manner. For Warranty service, customers must contact us directly for repair and/or replacement of any defective merchandise.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know by contacting us and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
I brought this a couple of weeks ago nephew put it in its wonderful. I have some health issues and it will be great for that!!!! Thank you for this wonderful product.
Haven't had it long, but I think I get the basic idea. General comment:
1) I would almost recommend getting a lower than regular height toilet for it if you are not a tall person. I don't mind it, but others in the house fine the extra height (not much, mind you, but maybe 1/2 or 3/4") is a bit much.
2) Some of the seat opening to the back is taken up with equipment, so I would REALLY recommend getting an elongated toilet, and skipping the round version.
3) The dryer feels nice, but you should probably upgrade your bathroom library if you plan on letting that properly dry you off.
4) Don't have a comment on the de-stinkifier at this time. Cool idea, but hard to quantify that.
1) It was truly easy to install, and looks nice in the bathroom. I forgot to use teflon tape for the first couple connections, but didn't matter. And you truly only need to hand tighten everything (unless you have some grip issues, I suppose).
2) It functions as well as expected.
3) The night light is functional and entertaining, though I would honestly like it a little dimmer (it actually hurts the eyes a little in the middle of the night).
4) Water temp is nice.
5) Some in the house love the heated seat.
The not so pluses:
1) For the price, I really would have likes a braided metal hose, and a metal water supply "tee". I always throw out the cheap lines that come with water-using appliances, and upgrade to something that is more secure; the last thing anyone wants is for a water line to burst. Honestly, this is the only thing that kept it from being a 5 star review.
2) I have a hairy...chest. To be fair, I really didn't expect it to be able to completely clean things, and it doesn't. Does a realistically good job, but maintain realistic expectations, and you will be happy.
3) The remote is a little hit and miss. Let's be frank: it is an IR signal, and you are sitting away from the receiver (and int the way). Easy to remediate by just holding it off to the side a little. It would be smarter for them to make it a DM, or at least an FM signal. Still, not enough of a problem for me to take a star off.
All in all, I am happy. It meets expectations.
I bought this a couple of months ago because I kept seeing ads for the cheap internet marketed bidet seats, and after doing a little research found that this was a much better route to go. The heated seat feature is awesome in the winter and it is always on so you dont have to wait for it to warm up. The wash feature and massage wash feature is wonderful and relaxing. My only complaint is that the dry feature is a bit lackluster and I typically have to run 2 cycles to feel dry, and the power cord could be an extra foot or foot and a half to accomodate a really nice instalation. I wish it was long enough to run it behind and under the back of the toilet, since my outlet was on the opposite side. Otherwise, instalation was a breeze.
What a time to have your current bidet stop working, right in the middle of a pandemic (and toilet paper shortage!). Enter Brondell's Swash DS725! After narrowing down my options based on some of my "must haves" (seat warmer, dryer, and light) I landed on this bidet. It arrived surprisingly fast which was greatly appreciated! Installation was easy and straight forward. The bidet itself is fast and quiet- overall works great. The deodorize feature is unique and thoughtful. The only thing I wish it had was an adjustment on the spray (wide spray versus narrow). Overall I'm very happy with this purchase!