Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
- Regular price
- Price: $854.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $854.99 USD
- Unit price
Availability: 200 in stock
Most orders ship within 2-3 business days
Clean Air Starts Here – Austin Air Healthmate Plus®
Choose the Best Air Purifier for Homes, Schools, Hospitals, Doctors Offices, and Dentists Offices
Drastically reduce airborne particles and harmful pollutants like pollen, dust mite debris and pet dander with this Austin Air® HealthMate Plus® air purifier. This medical-grade HEPA filter is certified to remove up to 95% of airborne bacteria and virus particles larger than 0.1 microns (70x smaller than a single human hair), as well as gaseous pollutants, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), in an easy-to-use compact package. It also features a washable pre-filter that traps dust.
[MEDICAL-GRADE HEPA FILTER] Removes impurities in the air 70x smaller than the size of a human hair including viruses, bacteria, dander, mold spores, and allergens.
[KEEPS YOU HEALTHIER] Effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger. Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease.
[5-YEAR FILTER LIFE] No need to constantly be dealing with frequent reminders to change or clean the filter. Sit back, relax, and let the machine work fo 5 years straight before swapping a new filter.
[SIMPLE ELEGANT DESIGN] The Allergy Machine goes anywhere with its simplistic yet modern design. Use it as a side table or place it in the corner. Wheels provided for easy mobility.
[A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST] Austin Air has been perfecting air purification for over 30 years so that you can have confidence in breathing clean air, safe from contaminants.
Who should consider the HealthMate Plus®?
- Dentists looking to remove aerosolized viruses larger than 0.1 microns, and other contaminants from the environment
- Anyone needing an efficient way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOCs
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Reduces the viral load to lower the risk of infection or severity of disease
- Eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Minimizes snoring
- Lessen night time allergies and asthma attacks
Why is the HealthMate Plus® the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters bacteria
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.
How It Works
The HealthMate Plus® specializes in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, formaldehyde and sub-micron particles for individuals in the most contaminated of settings. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? The number one unit for those who are chemically sensitive.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus® Filter has a true medical grade HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter surrounded by a blend of potassium iodide impregnated carbon/zeolite mixture. This additive, along with the activated carbon and zeolite, delivers greater capacity for the filtration of chemicals and gases including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Consequently, this combination of medias provide improved relief in highly contaminated air spaces for those who are severely chemically sensitive.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and there may be a $25 restocking fee applied.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know by contacting us and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Someone recommended this unit to me and I'm very grateful. The air in my home is super clean, it runs quietly, and I feel much healthier. Very happy.
Not the cheapest air purifier on the market, but it's heavy duty and really does the job. We've noticed we are sleeping better and sneezing/coughing less around the house. Will buy more of these.
After years of owning several large dogs and reading reviews about how air purifiers alleviate allergy symptoms from pet dander, I finally decided to buy one and boy does it work. Okay TBH this unit is fairly loud on the highest setting, but IT WORKS. We use it on low/medium during the day and high when we're not in the room. I'm in disbelief, but my nose is not running anymore and our house smells cleaner than ever, no more pet odor funk! I'm willing to put up with the noise for how much this things has improved our quality of life.
It's a really good unit, my second one and I think we'll keep buying more. Pricey but worth every penny.
We have really high ceilings in our house and we needed something that could handle such a large amount of space. I was so impressed with the simplicity of this unit, no complicated installation whatsoever. Just plug it in and it starts to clean like crazy! On high, it's pretty loud but extremely effective. On low, you can barely notice it, so mixing the two settings is the key. This thing really does work for large spaces. We're very pleased.